Saturday, February 17, 2007

Star Studded




















This past sunday I went to celebrate the one year anniversary of a bar that my friends know the owner, anyways he had a few vietnamese singers like Linda Trang Dai, Trish Thuy Trang and Shayla to name a few. It was pretty cool, because their performance was in an intimate setting, the bar probably had about 50 people. We had a lot of fun and just relaxed and chilled, unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to talk to Trish because right after her performance she left immediately for the airport, my friend drove her to the airport and asked me to ride along but I just wanted to chill. I ended up getting pretty drunk so we went home early and I just slept it off.

~Memories can only fade if you let them~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home