Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year















So much has changed in this past year, I lived in 3 different states in one year. And now I'm back home, I feel the opportunity for forward progress here, I just need to stay motivated and focused. I have a potential job offer from T-Mobile for a management position but its a good 45 minute commute from where I'm at, as long as the pay is better I'll consider it, I still plan on opening my own store by summer, thats my timeframe. I've been going to a lot of different clubs but it's hard to hit them all up, some weeks I'm in San Francisco, others it's out to Sacramento, Sometimes San Jose, the bay area is soo big to try to cover in the short amount of time that I've been here, I've only been back for 2 months now and have visited more cities than I ever did living her, I feel like I'm really all over the place. Christmas this year was pretty weird in a good way, I ran around searching for a tea set for my niece and my friends ran against the clock to fulfill their christmas lists, it was kinda of a different experience shopping for kids with my friends since we all grew up together, this was probably one of the few years that I actually did any christmas shopping. This new years has been a wild one, spent it just relaxing with my friends and reminiscing about our youth, does this mean I'm old?! Anyways my friends and I are planning a trip to Lake Tahoe this January 19 so stay tuned for more pix and hijinks.

~New Year, New Life, New Path~

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

hey big pimpin'...look at u back home in the yay area doin' yo thang~!!! haha...glad to see you enjoying the hometown...just keep in mind "big success" and try not to get sidetracked. miss u CUZ...

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well. Two new year's resolution? 1) sloucing does the body 9aa6 and 2) December 2006 Esquire .

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home