Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Monkeying Around










Its funny how we sometimes spend our whole life searching for something that is right in front of us, sometimes the journey away from home helps you realize that there was no need to search in the first place. We are always looking for that one thing to make us complete and yet never seem to find it, probably it's due to the fact that we are not blessed with the gift of sight, I don't mean that in the literal sense but more on the spiritual side. It seems to be, that which I have spent the last decade searching for was always at home for me, but I was blinded by my own ambitions. I guess sometimes on our paths we just have to stop and listen to what is happening around us and take it in.

~Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil, See No Evil~

1 Comments:

Blogger Meras said...

Lots of true about searching something that is already here

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home