Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Final Hurrah



























It was the last asian night at Club Aikos, so you know yours truly had to make an appearance, haha, I came thru sporting the little mohawk, lol. It was a pretty cool night, ran into a lot of people that we knew, the highlight of the night had to be that little korean girl that me and Mike met, I mean damn she had some spunk in her. She pretty much tore thru the entire crew with the exception of me and Mike, I mean her insults weren't just jabs but more like haymakers. It was all good though, kinda of enjoyed exchanging quips with her, weird huh?! I guess any girl with balls the size of her, is good in my book. It was a pretty good way to send Aiko off, my boy Thai even made a late entrance before the club closed, even though he had to check into boot camp the following morning, ya gotta love that n*gga.

~The bonds we create in life strengthen our souls~

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

sorry i missed the whole night...but u know we definitely gonna have a ball befoe you leave back to Cali...that's a promise~!!! you know me, love to get loose and buckwild, especially if you're leaving~!!! i'm gonna miss you boy~!!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home