Sunday, October 15, 2006

Somethin' Else












































Went to a charity event yesterday which Cingular was a sponsor of, the name of the event was "Chopstix for Charity", it was basically a fundraiser to help promote awareness of Asian American Businesses, they had silent auctions, and you know where there's asians there's gambling going on, it was definitely something different from what I'm used to, hell all I know is that it was open bar and free drinks and food, haha. It was hosted inside a hangar that's why you see airplanes in the background, it wasn't that bad, it gave me a chance see how the asian community in atlanta does it. Aftward I went home and was relaxing when my boy Edward called and wanted to go out, I was trying to lay low at home but he came by and kidnapped me haha. We ended up going to Karaoke with his friend and some girls, man that dude is hella funny, you had to of have been there to know what I'm talking bout, this is the same dude that was trying to take his pants off at the club to show some girl his "ANACONDA" because she was trying to clown him, luckily we didn't let that happen, because that would've been bad on both parts.

~laughter is like vitamins for the heart~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home