Monday, October 30, 2006

Evolution
























As I near the end of my time here in Atlanta, I have mixed emotions, there is so much I still haven't gotten to do here, but at the same time I'm excited with the prospect of exploring my hometown. It's funny, I feel as if I'm going to a new city even though I've already been there. I left Cali as a boy and now here I am 10 years later returning a man who has seen the other side of life. I'm really going to miss the friends that I made here, I have made Atlanta my home way faster than I did Boston, although I do miss my peoples up there also. I've already started to compile my list of things to do in Cali, just like I did here. I'm definitely going to miss my cousins Minh, Becky and her husband, my roll dogs Thai and Edward, my boy Jb who made this journey down here with me, and especially my special girl Zhuan, who has always been there for me and helped me find that adventurous side again that was dormant in me, much love goes out to them. I am excited to be going back and seeing all my childhood friends, especially my boy Lai who I grew up with. Just goes to show you life is short and you never know what tomorrow will bring or where the roads in life will lead you, sometimes its far away and sometimes, if your lucky the road will lead you back home.

~Its the experiences in life that make it worth living~

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

you're my boy...CUZ~!!! wish you the best in Cali...another chapter ends and a new one begins...can't wait to see you back in Cali...I miss the "yay area"~!!!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WUD UP MAN.....I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GOOD DOWN THA BAY AREA.....I WILL TRY TO HIT DAT PLACE UP TOO!!! PAYCE!!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home