Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Steps Forward













Just received a positive today, finally I'm making forward progress, hopefully this ship won't sink. I feel really bad, I feel as if I'm letting all the people who believe in me down, more the reason to work even harder I guess. Even though I struggle with my own demons I don't want to let them down, that would be the worst. Someone close to me, once told me that the worst thing that you can do is waste your potential, which seems to be what I'm doing right now. A few bad things happened to me this week, or should I say to the people around me, all I can say is that it taught me a very valuable lesson, as to who is really here for me and who's not. No one will every understand why I do what I do except one person, and they are no longer a part of my life.

~You can only focus on that which you can control, everything else is secondary~

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

Everyone has their ups and downs...but I guess it's just all a part of life. Without failure, their wouldn't be success. If it helps any bit, I still believe in you...I think you'll be a big success. Hopefully you won't forget this little cousin of yours when you're up top and ruling the world. I got your back the same way you got mines.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home