Thursday, September 14, 2006

Keep On Trucking



















More good news today, finally I feel like I'm moving forward again. Probably will be trying to take another salsa class again with Zhuan, yeah go ahead and say something, buy once yall experience it, it's totally different. This weekend should be fun, I have a NOPI after party to go to, and we got the inside hook up on it, so I'm hoping for it to be wild, I need to blow some steam off, cause I haven't been out in a while. I just wanted to thank those people around me that continue to support me and believe in me even in my current situation, especially my family who have never given up on me, I appreciate it even though I don't say it, I won't let you guys down. Tomorrow I'm headed off to the races, what can I say I'm addicted to speed, haha. Summer is officially over and what a summer it was, I did so much already so I can't say I'm disappointed, but the funny thing is I'm actually going to miss the snow fall in Boston, maybe I'm feeling nostalgic but go figure! It's funny I've only been here for about 6 months and I seem to know all the clubs and lounges to hit, don't get it twisted I've been to almost every tourist site to see and I'm still not done yet. Its so funny, I'm not the same person that I was in Boston, down here I'm a social goliath, if there's a party I'm there, anything big happening in the ATL I have a beat on it, I'm always going out trying to meet new people and expand my network, I'm so much more outgoing and relaxed down here. I have big plans in Atlanta and hopefully I will accomplish them.

~No one is luckier than he who believes in his luck~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home