Sunday, September 03, 2006

The BBQ
























This past weekend was my cousins birthday, so I took her out to the club the night before to just relax and have some fun. It was pretty ghetto at the club, we actually walked in on a booty shaking contest, I was surprised to see a white girl in the finals.....go figure, its the south, nothing but sweet tea and grits, any ways I digress, we ended up having a good time and partied into the early mornings. The next day she thru a bbq and it was cool, I had almost forgotten the feeling of being out in nature and how much I missed the outdoors and lakes. The bbq was held at stone mountain and it was a pretty nice place. This is definitely something that I need to do more of, they even busted out with the "pinata" and everyone took some swings, Including Zhuan, especially when it was the wrong time as you can see from the pic.

~The journey is long, the paths short, the sacrifice many, the rewards plenty~

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

Thanks for taking me out for my birthday...I had a really good time. It's nice to just set everything aside once in awhile and just focus on having fun. I guess Minh thought the same thing that night at the club...he got loose didn't he??? It could of been the drinks too....

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home