Thursday, June 08, 2006

Insomnia

Its 2:50 AM in the morning and I can't sleep, too much on my mind, I've been cleaning all night trying to get organized. I guess in some weird way I still haven't unpacked my life yet, oh well I guess I will when I'm ready. I've finally started looking for locations to open my store but have run into a barrier. My dilemma reminds me of that poem "I came to a fork in the road and I took the road less traveled" I guess I should "Make my own trail and blaze a path". Ok enough with the quotes, I seem to have so much on my plate right now only cause I over analyze my situation too much. Hopefully the next month will add some insite on the right way to do things, at least it'll give me time to ponder my next move. Its funny how certain things in life seem to fall into place when you least expect it. So many things to experience and so little time, aint that always the case.

~I rather be a failure at something I love than to succeed at something I hate~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home