Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wild Day
















Where to begin, what a crazy day this was, my cousin and her daughter decide to go to Callaway gardens and safari so I tagged along because it sounded interesting, needless to say it was wild. Upon arriving at Callaway gardens it was nice and peaceful, a great place to just relax, they have all kinds of activities such as golf, fishing, biking, you can even rent boats and paddle boats. The best part is that its all free! We first went to the butterfly garden where I spotted a butterfly the size of a bat.
After the Gardens we took a ride up the street to the safari, where we rented a car with no windows and proceed to drive thru the park. Upon first entering we were instantly attacked by a giant ostrich which had to be 9ft easy, I mean the thing was freaking huge, he kept trying to poke his head in the car. It was quite the experience, because animals just kept coming up to the car and some would even follow us at full speed. My cousins daughter was so funny she kept trying to feed the animals saying "I have to feed my friends" while hanging out the window, me and my cousin were freaking out, because this was up close and personal with wild animals. I mean what would I have done if one of the animals got a hold of her, can you imagine me getting out of the car and beating on this animal while his buddies surround me, it would of been real ugly but at least I would of been on the 10'o clock news, haha. Between almost hitting a giraffe, being charged at by a bull, having a zebra try to lick us and a peacock almost peck me, I had a lot of fun and would definitely say this is experience words can't describe, you can only live it.

~life is a journey not a guided tour~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home