Saturday, September 29, 2007

Alive and Kicking

What's going on yall, haven't posted in quite some time now and just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here. Went to a party recently with the fam so those are the pictures that you see. I was supposed to go back to cali today for the Madden Challenge Tournament but had to stay and work because we are so close to finishing the model, but I will be back this upcoming week. Not much new with me just working and more working going on, I'm backed up and booked all the way until the end of december, at least I have work, that's a good thing I guess. Kinda of hard to have a life right now but I'm trying, I'm dating on and off a few different people, noting serious, but I'm not a player, just enjoying the company of new people, what can I say, I'm a social person. Well I'm out yall bout to head to the bars and try to relax a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger EKMan21 said...

that's good bro...we all stopped clubbin in atl...i hope you do come by soon..until then...be good!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger zhuan2 said...

Where have you been?! Did you survive the year? Hope you are all well and stealthy. I've been looking for you... at the same time, you could say the same thing for me. :D Ok, a quick summary: sweet Thanksgiving at home with the bratty nieces, bad health in december, relaxing and perking up on Christmas week, down-to-earth New Years Eve, angry Three Kings Day, motorcycle accident, and lost phone. Be good and safe, 'cause I just took a bunch for the team! Cherios!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home