Sunday, August 12, 2007

Epiphany


What it do yall, I've recently have come to certain realizations with the aid of some good friends, I've been spending my whole life chasing that which is not important. I've realized that my recent happiness is due to the people that surround me in my life and that would be my family and my true friends. In my early years I surround myself with people that only wanted me to be as miserable as them, my real friends were always proud of my success instead of spiteful and jealous. I know that I'm fortunate to have the people that I have around me now, who needs therapist when you have a good person to lean on, ain't that right Zhuan ; ) . Any ways just thought I would rant, I'm looking for a plane ticket to Boston right now, hopefully I can find something within reason, I saw some going for $1700! Man I've been working so hard and not relaxing that my hair has turned white, hahaha, I guess that's what I'll look like in 30, no make that 50 years. If my time in Atlanta taught me anything, it was to enjoy myself and the people that I care about. I'll see all you guys sooner than you think, take care and thanks for being a real friend and family. I felt like getting old skool with that youtube joint.

~How does one weigh success?~

3 Comments:

Blogger EKMan21 said...

yo i hear that...you are my bro and you will always be my bro...man i really don't want to move to nc but i'll be back in november...how you been btw?? take care!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger zhuan2 said...

Dude! What's up with the mugshots?! And no, you do not clean up nicely with the 'fro you currently sport .... what were you thinking? Did you forget to wear cap, mask and goggles while you were painting?! Hence the white hair, bad vision and nasty smile.... :) Cherios!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Becky Sotillo said...

i'm glad CUZ that ur happy wit how ur life is goin'...sumtimes it's not doing what u enjoy but to enjoy what u r doin...don't know how it is for u but eitha way...as long as ur doin well n ur happy bout ur life. take care cuz n i think that salt n peppa look fits u...lol

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home